How to identify their own display is led
Author:Zhang Puchun Time:2021-06-08 21:50 Browse(717)
LED display is liquid crystal display, LED display body is very thin
LED display is liquid crystal display, LED display body is very thin, flat is another CRT display volume is relatively much larger. At present, most of the liquid crystal displays on the market are not LED backlight. Only a few large manufacturers are making LEDs, and only a small number of models are made. The most intuitive difference is to see the thickness of the display. Generally, the thickness of the LED backlight display with external power supply can be very thin. For example, a Sony model is only about 4mm. Here is just a concept, Specific need for on-site comparison, and generally in the purchase, if it is led, it will be marked in the specifications or there is an obvious logo on the body..
- 1:How to distinguish led and LCD screen
- 2:What's the difference between LED and LCD?
- 3:What are the differences between the IPS screen, AMOLED screen and TFT screen on the mobile phone? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- 4:Is LED backlight the legendary LED screen?
- 5:What is the difference between AMOLED screen and SLCD screen?
- 6:What are the advantages and disadvantages of LED and LCD screen?
- 7:How to check whether it is LCD or LED screen
- 8:What is the difference between LED and LCD
- 9:How to distinguish led and LCD screen
- 10:What is led display