What is the difference between AMOLED screen and LCD screen
Author:Wang Yuesong Time:2021-07-21 14:39 Browse(996)
AMOLED screen has bright colors and obvious advantages, which is recognized as the development direction of the next generation screen. However, there are still many disadvantages, which are not very mature, and relatively high energy consumption, which need to be developed. Ltps-lcd is the mainstream screen now, but with the development of AMOLED, it is likely to be replaced. I。
The display principle is completely different. AMOLED is a display array composed of organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs); TFT LCD is a kind of liquid crystal display. It doesn't emit light and needs backlight. The internal structure is totally different, which is a long story. Baidu can slowly study it..
- 1:What is the difference between LED and LCD?
- 2:FHD screen and LED screen which is good, what is the difference
- 3:What is the difference between LCD screen and LED screen?
- 4:How to install LED screen
- 5:What's the difference between LCD screen and LED screen?
- 6:What are the advantages and disadvantages of AMOLED?
- 7:What is the difference between LED screen and IPS screen
- 8:What is the difference between LCD screen and LED screen
- 9:What's the difference between LCD and LED display?
- 10:The difference between LED screen and LCD