Is the TV screen LCD or led?
Author:Zhang Chengmin Time:2021-06-16 15:42 Browse(548)
It must be hard screen.
It must be hard screen. The so-called hard screen (IPS) refers to: the screen pixel is full pixel fish scale shape, direction to the left, commonly known as "people" shape, hard screen is hard (touch without water), not in the liquid crystal screen outside the additional resin protective film, but by the liquid crystal screen molecular structure decided, on the liquid crystal screen material, soft screen and hard screen is the same liquid crystal physical structure, its basic performance is the same.. Compared with LCD display, LED display has more advantages in brightness, power consumption, viewing angle and refresh rate. LED technology can be used to produce thinner, brighter and clearer displays than LCD.The power consumption ratio of LED and LCD is about 1:10, so LED is more energy-saving.LED has higher refresh rate and better performance in video.Led offers up to 160 ° It can display all kinds of text, digital, color image and animation information, and play TV, video, VCD, DVD and other color video signals.The single element reaction speed of LED screen is 1000 times of that of LCD screen. It can be looked after under strong light and adapt to the low temperature of minus 40 degrees. In short, LCD and LED are two different display technologies. LCD is a display screen composed of liquid crystals, while LED is a display screen composed of light-emitting diodes..
- 1:What are the common types of LED display
- 2:LED display detailed classification
- 3:How many watts does a square LED display consume
- 4:What is the application range of LED screen?
- 5:What is the appearance difference between LED display and LCD screen?
- 6:LED display production course
- 7:What are the advantages of LED backlight screen?
- 8:What is the difference between LED TV and LED display?
- 9:Composition of LED display screen
- 10:The production method of LED display screen