What are LCD and led
Author:Yin Xida Time:2021-07-28 17:58 Browse(866)
Strictly speaking from the original intention:
Strictly speaking from the original intention:LCD (liquid crystal display) refers to the liquid crystal displayLED (light emitting diode) is a light emitting diode, an electronic component. It is widely used as indicator light, and now it is also used for lighting.But in fact, LCD screen with LED backlight is often called LED screen. For example, LED TV is actually LCD screen + LED backlight.The digital tube display or dot matrix LED screen is also called ledIt's not accurate, but it's usually called.. LCD and LED are two different display technologies. LCD is a display screen composed of liquid crystals, while LED is a display screen composed of light-emitting diodes. Compared with LCD display, LED display has more advantages in brightness, power consumption, viewing angle and refresh rate. nbsp; Visual judgment: nbsp; 1. LED screen is thinner than LCD screen; 2. The brightness of LED screen is even, especially the notebook background is adjusted to pure color, which is obvious. Similarly, the LED screen does not leak light..
- 1:LCD is divided into TN panel, PVA panel, MVA panel and IPS panel
- 2:Is led panel used in LED TV?
- 3:The latest LCD panel technology
- 4:LCD TV panel
- 5:LCD TV panel
- 6:What is the difference between LCD and led? Don't say too much. Listen to others say that LCD has lights, but led has no lights? Am I right? thank you!
- 7:What's the difference between two kinds of LCD TV sets?
- 8:What's the difference between ips-a panel and IPS alpha panel of LCD TV?
- 9:What does 6bit and 8bit mean
- 10:Which panel of LCD TV has the best resolution?