What is the meaning of LCD LED IPS TN screen? What kind of screen should I buy?
Author:moonlight Time:2021-07-28 11:21 Browse(461)
Let's talk about light source first. Compared with LCD, LED has brighter color, higher brightness and lower power consumption, which is the mainstream in the future
Let's talk about the light source first. Compared with LCD, LED has brighter color and higher brightness, and lower power consumption. It is the mainstream in the future, followed by the panel. This is more complicated and has many kinds. TN (commonly known as soft screen, one press one water ripple) is the most commonly used. The reason is naturally low cost. However, from different angles, the brightness is different, and only the most central part is normal. IPS (hard screen as opposed to soft screen) is not like this. Due to its high cost, it is rarely used and its models are few. Therefore, it is known as the second kill. TN e-IPS is the shrinkage of IPS and can't be confused with IPS. It's not much better than TN PVA. It's similar to IPS. C-PVA is the shrinkage version and MVA, but it's rarely used and expensive. I don't know much about it. There may be other things, That's all I know. IPS LED screen is the best, TN is the worst.
- 1:What's the difference between LCD panel types?
- 2:What is the difference between IPS and TN? Urgent!!!!!!
- 3:What does display pls panel mean,
- 4:Which LCD panel manufacturer has good quality
- 5:LCD panel: is IPS panel and TFT panel the same thing?
- 6:The difference of display panel type, which is better?
- 7:LCD TN panel IPS panel PVA panel MVA panel which display effect is good? What's the difference?
- 8:The LCD panel is broken
- 9:How is LCD classified?
- 10:What is large size LCD panel