What is the difference between LED LCD and LED backlight screen
Author:Lin Hui Time:2021-08-01 12:27 Browse(655)
the same, they are all LCD screens with LED backlight, but the way of omitting is different.
The same, are the use of LED backlight LCD, but omitted in different ways.14.1 "WXGA LED (backlight) (liquid crystal display) screen.When "backlight" appears, it means that it must be an LCD display.LED, OLED, PDP and so on are active light-emitting displays - that is, each pixel lights independently, so there is no "backlight" word.Only liquid crystal display, because it is only a light valve function, belongs to the passive light-emitting display mode, so it needs "backlight" as the light source.The LCD can be divided into two kinds: CCFL backlight and LED backlight.LED backlight does not need high-voltage drive (CCFL needs high-voltage drive of several kilovolts), but due to some technical problems, it is mostly used for small size LCD, and has not been effectively applied to large screen display. After solving some technical problems in recent years, it has gradually become the representative of new backlight technology in LCD.Therefore, CCFL backlight will not be specifically stated, and the word "led" is a new technology of LED backlight...
- 1:Where is the largest LED display in China
- 2:How to make LED screen
- 3:What is led display
- 4:What is the appearance difference between LED display and LCD screen?
- 5:How long is the service life of general LED display screen.
- 6:What does LED backlight display mean? What does it do?
- 7:What is an LED display? What works on top?
- 8:What is the general price of LED display
- 9:What is the difference between LED LCD and LED backlight screen
- 10:Is led and LCD the same?