How to judge whether the screen is led or LCD
Author:Wu Shengsheng Time:2021-07-28 15:44 Browse(145)
Find a lens with polarization function. If the screen turns black when it is rotated to a certain angle, it means LCD. You can see the screen when you rotate it. It means led.
Find a lens with polarization function. If the screen turns black when it is rotated to a certain angle, it means LCD. You can see the screen when you rotate it. It means led.The principle is that the backlight of LCD is parallel light, while LED is scattered light!. LED screen itself is luminous, there is no backlight components, such as cold cathode lamp or LED backlight screen, LCD can not emit light, there is a backlight module..
- 1:What's the difference between LCD, LBD and led?
- 2:Is LCD better or LED better?
- 3:Under the same conditions, LCD's (lowest) brightness and black background OLED power consumption contrast!
- 4:What is the difference between LCD screen and LED screen? Which is better relatively?
- 5:Is LCD TV the same as LCD TV?
- 6:LCD or OLED panel production, panel detector. Do you have domestic products in China?
- 7:Is OLED lighting AMOLED lighting? Is there a difference between the two?
- 8:What is the difference between LCD TV and LED TV?
- 9:What are the advantages of LCD screen over led
- 10:What is the difference between LED and LCD display?