What is the difference between LED display and LCD? Which is better?
Author:Bullfango Time:2021-06-11 09:46 Browse(994)
Good LED display, high efficiency and energy saving, high resolution,
Good LED display, high efficiency and energy saving, high resolution,And it's seamless. LCD can't make a big screen.I'm a professional, LED screen. Compared with LCD display, LED display has more advantages in brightness, power consumption, viewing angle and refresh rate. The power consumption ratio of LED and LCD is about 1:10, and the higher refresh rate makes led have better performance in video, which can provide a bandwidth of up to 160 ° It can display all kinds of text, digital, color image and animation information, and also play TV, video, VCD, DVD and other color video signals. The single element reaction speed of organic LED display screen is 1000 times of that of LCD screen. It can be taken care of under strong light and adapt to the low temperature of minus 40 ℃. Using LED technology, we can make thinner, brighter and clearer display than LCD, which has a wide application prospect..
- 1:What is the difference between LED screen and LCD screen?
- 2:What's the difference between notebook LCD and LED screen
- 3:What is led? What's the difference between LCD and LCD?
- 4:What's the difference between LED and LCD screen!
- 5:What are the advantages of LED display over LCD
- 6:My computer screen is said to be led LCD. What's the difference between it and ordinary screen
- 7:What is the difference between LED and LCD??
- 8:The difference between LED and LCD
- 9:What is led? What's the difference between LCD and LCD?
- 10:The difference between LED display and LCD display