What is led display made of and how? Let's just say it!
Author:xiezhie Time:2021-06-11 13:53 Browse(44)
Production process of LED display screen:
Production process of LED display screen:1. Insert the LED lamp into the PCB lamp board. The PCB manufacturer can sell the LED lamp board, or design it by himself. The LED manufacturer can purchase it.2. The IC, resistor, capacitor and other components are pasted on the drive board. The automatic machine has high efficiency and can also be manually pasted.3. Install the PCB lamp board and driver into the plastic package (mold shell) and fix them with row pins.4. Glue pouring outdoor module needs to be waterproof. Pour silica gel into the mold shell and install the mask. It's a semi-finished module.5. Module aging module aging is the test of LED performance, the general time is 24 hours.5. Box assembly assemble the module into led box, install the power supply, connect the power cable, network cable and cable, which is the finished box.6. Screen body assembly: assemble the box into LED display screen, power on, light up, debug and aging (48 hours).7. Guide the installation, commissioning and customer acceptance of finished product delivery.The lamp board, drive board, module and box need to be tested, and the "first sample" test (to prevent batch quality problems) can control the quality. www.topledcn.com . LED panel: LED is light emitting diode, short for LED. It is a display mode by controlling the semiconductor light-emitting diode. Its general appearance is composed of many small red lights, and the characters are displayed by the light on and off. Used to display text, graphics, images, animation, market, video, video signals and other information display screen..
- 1:What material is led display
- 2:What is the structure of LED display, which part is the most important, and what is the principle?
- 3:How to realize split screen control of LED display screen
- 4:How to classify LED display?
- 5:What are the disadvantages of LED display?
- 6:What information does LED display have
- 7:What is the working principle of LED display?
- 8:What's the difference between LED screen scanning
- 9:What's the difference between LED screen scanning
- 10:What's the difference between LED screen scanning