What's the difference between TN screen, IPS screen and LED screen
Author:Jiang Mingjun Time:2021-06-11 10:14 Browse(102)
Wrong number. It's TN screen, not NT
Wrong number. It's TN screen, not NTThe advantage of IPS is that it has a wide viewing angle, that is, it has a large viewing angle, and then it has a wider color gamut for TN, but the disadvantage is that the response speed is slow. Now the fastest one is 6ms. Apple or Eizo's professional drawing outside 16ms is more suitableThe advantage of TN screen is that it has fast response speed. The mainstream of 2ms is 5ms now. It's more suitable to play games, and the price is more cost-effective than IPS. Simply speaking, IPS has a wider screen view and wider gamut, which is suitable for mapping and watching HD movies. The disadvantage is that the delay is higher and the game is awesome. Suitable for people who make pictures or watch movies.LED is the backlight, longer life, lower cost, with TN screen you slightly higher performance, led performance is good, high dynamic contrast. The disadvantage is that it's too bright and it hurts your eyes. Now the mainstream use LED screen, short response time, suitable for playing games..
- 1:Which led screen is good, please recommend?
- 2:What is the difference between LED screen and TFT LED screen? Which is better?
- 3:What's the difference between LCD screen and LED screen?
- 4:The difference between LED and LCD
- 5:What's the difference between the display's LPS screen and the LED screen?
- 6:What is the LED screen made of?
- 7:What is the difference between LED LCD and LED backlight screen
- 8:What is the difference between LED screen and ordinary LCD screen?
- 9:Is led and LCD the same?
- 10:What's the difference between the display's LPS screen and the LED screen