What is the difference between LED display and LED lighting?
Author:Liao Wenhua Time:2021-06-10 14:02 Browse(482)
The difference between display and lighting
The difference between display and lighting. LED display: also called electronic display or floating word screen. It is composed of LED dot matrix, through the red or green light to display text, pictures, animation, video, content can be replaced at any time, all parts of the components are modular structure of the display device. It is usually composed of display module, control system and power supply system. The display  module is composed of a dot matrix composed of LED lights, which is responsible for luminous display; The control system can make the screen display text, pictures, videos and other contents by controlling the lighting of the corresponding area; The power supply system is responsible for converting the input voltage and current into the voltage and current required by the display screen.LED (lighting emitting diode) lighting is a kind of semiconductor solid-state light-emitting device. It is the use of solid-state semiconductor chips as light-emitting materials, in the semiconductor through the recombination of carriers to release excess energy and cause photon emission, directly emitting red, yellow, blue, green, green, orange, purple, white light. LED lighting products are made of LED as light source..
- 1:What is led display?
- 2:What is the power per square meter of LED display
- 3:What is the difference between LED display and LED lighting?
- 4:LED display maintenance
- 5:What's the difference between LCD and LED screen? How to distinguish?
- 6:What's the difference between LCD and LED screen? How to distinguish?
- 7:What is led screen, what is blister?
- 8:How to use LED display
- 9:How does LED display work?
- 10:How does LED display work?