What's the difference between LED LCD and LCD? Which is more cost-effective?
Author:Yan Wangping Time:2021-06-10 16:49 Browse(239)
LCD is backlight light-emitting LCD TV, the disadvantage is that the screen thickness is large, the manufacturing process is complex, light-emitting is the overall light-emitting technology, power consumption is large, black background display distortion.
LCD is backlight light-emitting LCD TV, the disadvantage is that the screen thickness is large, the manufacturing process is complex, light-emitting is the overall light-emitting technology, power consumption is large, black background display distortion.The backlight of LED adopts LED light emitting diodes, the screen thickness is only 2-cm, and the power consumption is small. The light-emitting technology only emits light where there is a picture, and the black picture will not be distorted. The disadvantage is that the price of new products is too high. It is estimated that the price will shrink by 50% in half a year or a year, and it will completely replace LCD TV.In fact, the two kinds of TVs use the same screen, but the backlight is not the same. In fact, both are liquid crystal displays, but their light sources are different. The light source of LED is led. The color of LED is better and more energy-saving..
- 1:What is the difference between LED display and LCD display? Which is better?
- 2:What are the advantages and disadvantages of LED and LCD screen?
- 3:How to check whether it is LCD or LED screen
- 4:What's the difference between LCD and led?
- 5:How to distinguish led and LCD screen
- 6:Advantages and disadvantages of LCD and LED display screen
- 7:What's the difference between LED and LCD?
- 8:Which is better, LED display or LCD display?
- 9:How to distinguish whether the display is LCD or LED
- 10:The difference between LED and LCD screen,