How many watts does a square LED display consume
Author:Feng Wei Time:2021-06-09 17:57 Browse(490)
It depends on what kind of display screen is. It is generally divided into single color, double color and full-color screens. The starting current of (single color) display screen is a little higher, and the maximum is 400W per square meter. It usually uses about 40% - 50%, that is, about 160w-200w.
It depends on which kind of display screen, generally divided into single and double color and full-color screen, (monochrome) display screen is generally a little larger starting current, a square maximum is 400W, usually use about 40% - 50%, that is about 160w-200w.. Now the full-color display is divided into four parts: the most power consumption of small space, average power consumption of 400-550w / m2 / h, indoor conventional display, average power consumption of 150-350w / m2 / h, outdoor conventional display, average power consumption of 250-350w / m2 / h, energy-saving full-color display, 75-150w / m2 / H.
- 1:What is led display
- 2:Which is better, LCD or led
- 3:What are the advantages of LED display?
- 4:How does the LED display work?
- 5:Working principle of LED display
- 6:What is the main knowledge of LED display?
- 7:How to fix the LED display?
- 8:Which is better, LED pixel screen or LED display screen? What's the price difference?
- 9:The working principle of LED display screen,
- 10:Working principle of LED display