What's the difference between LCD and led?
Author:Zhang Jin Time:2021-06-09 15:37 Browse(360)
Now the backlight mode of the computer monitor is different. The panel is still TN LCD,
Now the backlight mode of computer monitors is different. The panels are still TN LCD. The real LED screen refers to the kind on the outdoor advertising wall, that is, the large screen in many squares, that is the real LED screen. That is to say, there is no need for backlight, but it is not yet on the market, and it can emit light by itself. Specifically, LED backlight has three advantages. Compared with PDP (plasma) type, the real LED screen is screen self illumination type, 3.At present, the so-called LED screen in the market refers to the LCD screen with LED backlight. LED is a relatively new small bulb backlight.CCFL and LED are two kinds of backlight technology for the current computer LCD screen. They are energy-saving and energy-saving. They are relatively long-lived. They can be relatively thin, 2:1. CCFL is the traditional lamp backlight. The computer LCD screen can be divided into CCFL backlight and LED backlight from the backlight type.
- 1:What are the differences and characteristics between LED screen and LCD screen
- 2:What is the difference between LED screen and LCD screen?
- 3:What is the difference between LED screen and TFT LED screen? Which is better?
- 4:What is the difference between LED screen and TFT LED screen? Which is better?
- 5:LCD screen and LED screen real difference, how to distinguish???
- 6:What is the difference between LCD screen and LED screen?
- 7:LCD screen and LED screen real difference, how to distinguish???
- 8:What kinds of LED screen?
- 9:Which is better, IPS screen or LED screen
- 10:FHD screen and LED screen which is good, what is the difference