What is the difference between LED LCD and LED backlight screen
Author:Lu Xuelian Time:2021-06-09 15:34 Browse(570)
The same, are the use of LED backlight LCD, but omitted in different ways.
The same, are the use of LED backlight LCD, but omitted in different ways.14.1 "WXGA LED (backlight) (liquid crystal display) screen.When "backlight" appears, it means that it must be an LCD display.LED, OLED, PDP and so on are active light-emitting displays - that is, each pixel lights independently, so there is no "backlight" word.Only liquid crystal display, because it is only a light valve function, belongs to the passive light-emitting display mode, so it needs "backlight" as the light source.The LCD can be divided into two kinds: CCFL backlight and LED backlight.LED backlight does not need high-voltage drive (CCFL needs high-voltage drive of several kilovolts), but due to some technical problems, it is mostly used for small size LCD, and has not been effectively applied to large screen display. After solving some technical problems in recent years, it has gradually become the representative of new backlight technology in LCD.Therefore, the general CCFL backlight will not be specifically described, and marked with the word "led" is highlighted as a new technology of LED backlight.. Hello! Retina screen is super-high resolution, while LED screen is used as backlight and LED is used as light source. The two concepts are different.
- 1:What's the difference between TFT screen and LED screen?
- 2:What is the difference between LED LCD and ordinary LCD
- 3:The difference between LCD screen and LED screen
- 4:What kind of display is led?
- 5:The difference between TFT and LED screen
- 6:Which led screen is good, please recommend?
- 7:What is the difference between LED screen and TFT LED screen? Which is better?
- 8:The difference between LED and LCD
- 9:What's the difference between the display's LPS screen and the LED screen?
- 10:What is the LED screen made of?