What is the difference between LED and LCD? Which would be better?
Author:Fang Fang Time:2021-06-07 10:18 Browse(329)
Here we need to clarify the concept of LED screen. For home users, the so-called LED screen refers to the LCD screen with LED light source as backlight; And the real LED display image is the large outdoor screen.
Here we need to clarify the concept of LED screen. For home users, the so-called LED screen refers to the LCD screen with LED light source as backlight; And the real LED display image is the large outdoor screen.Now the mainstream of LCD is LED backlight. The advantages lie in high efficiency, low power consumption and long service life; But in the high-end industry, the traditional CCFL backlight still accounts for most of the market share.. In fact, each has its own merits, which depends on where you are going to use it. If the viewing distance is short, LCD splicing screen is recommended. If the viewing distance is long, small space LED screen is recommended. However, it should be referred from the actual use environment. In short, the single screen size of LCD splicing screen is larger, while the single screen size of LED is smaller. Therefore, the specific choice should be considered from the user's own needs and the use environment..
- 1:What is led display
- 2:What is led display?
- 3:What does LED backlight display mean? What does it do?
- 4:What is an LED display? What works on top?
- 5:How much does LED display cost per square meter
- 6:How is led display divided?
- 7:What is the difference between LED display and LED backlight screen
- 8:How to choose LED screen
- 9:What are the types of LED displays
- 10:How to select LED display?