What is the difference between LCD and LED screen? monitor
Author:Zhao Jiebo Time:2021-06-07 17:54 Browse(530)
Led belongs to LCD screen, but its light source is different from ordinary LCD screen. LCD can't emit light, so it needs external reflection. Ordinary LCD uses fluorescent lamp technology, while LED screen uses LED, which is more energy-saving and longer life.
Led belongs to LCD screen, but its light source is different from ordinary LCD screen. LCD itself can't emit light, need external reflection, ordinary LCD uses fluorescent technology, LED screen uses LED, more power saving, longer life.. The biggest and most obvious difference is that the LED body is thinner and the LCD is thicker. At present, LED display is mainly backlit by LED light source. In addition to thin, LED display has the advantages of small heating, low power consumption, uniform lighting, true color restoration and long service life; The LCD is thick, hot, power consumption, uneven lighting, color distortion, short life. So the advantage of LED is relatively large, it is recommended to choose LED display..
- 1:LED display and IPS screen which is good
- 2:Which is the best contrast between AMOLED screen and LCD screen
- 3:What is the difference between LCD and LED screen???
- 4:What is the difference between LED backlight and OLED display?
- 5:What is the difference between LED display and LED backlight display?
- 6:What is the difference between LED screen, IPS screen and perfect screen
- 7:Display LED screen or IPS screen
- 8:The difference between LED TV and LED display, the structure of LED screen
- 9:What's the difference between LCD and LED screen? Which is better?
- 10:Is AMOLED screen clearer than IPS? What are the differences