What is led screen? What's the @ function in detail
Author:What do you mean Time:2021-06-07 12:29 Browse(701)
LED screen is a new type of imaging electronic equipment, which is made of light-emitting diodes arranged in order.
LED screen is a new type of imaging electronic equipment, which is made of light-emitting diodes arranged in order.Application of monochromatic LEDAt first, led was used as the indicator light source of instruments and meters. Later, led with various light colors was widely used in traffic signal lights and large area display screens, resulting in good economic and social benefits. Take the 12 inch red traffic light as an example. In the United States, a long-life, low light efficiency 140 watt incandescent lamp was originally used as the light source. It produces 2000 lumens of white light. After passing through the red filter, the light loss is 90%, leaving only 200 lumens of red light. Among the newly designed lamps, Lumileds uses 18 red LED light sources, including circuit loss, which consumes 14 watts of power to produce the same luminous effect.Automobile signal lamp is also an important field of LED light source application. In 1987, China began to install high mounted stop lights on cars. Due to the fast response speed (nanosecond level) of LED, it can let the driver of the following vehicle know the driving condition as soon as possible and reduce the occurrence of rear end collision accidents.In addition, LED lights are widely used in outdoor red, green and blue full-color displays, keychain torches and other fields...
- 1:What kinds of LED screen?
- 2:What are the advantages of LED screen?
- 3:What is led? Often heard of LED lights, LED screen
- 4:What are the categories and uses of LED display?
- 5:Want to know how to classify LED display?
- 6:How to distinguish LED screen
- 7:Is tft-led HD LCD screen or LED screen? OK or not?
- 8:What's the difference between outdoor LED screen and indoor LED screen?
- 9:Is tft-led HD LCD screen or LED screen? OK or not?
- 10:For LED display production and installation of technical information.