The difference between LED screen and LCD screen
Author:Feng Yanying Time:2021-06-07 14:38 Browse(857)
1. The power consumption ratio of LED and LCD is about 1:10, so LED is more energy-saving.
1. The power consumption ratio of LED and LCD is about 1:10, so LED is more energy-saving.2. LED has higher refresh rate and better performance in video.3. Led offers up to 160 ° It can display all kinds of text, digital, color image and animation information, and play TV, video, VCD, DVD and other color video signals.4. The single element reaction speed of LED screen is 1000 times of that of LCD screen. It can be looked after under strong light and adapt to the low temperature of minus 40 degrees.LCD and LED are two different display technologies. LCD is a display screen composed of liquid crystals, while LED is a display screen composed of light-emitting diodes.. LCD is liquid crystal displayLED is light emitting diode, such as indicator light and so onLED is a display screen composed of light-emitting diodes, such as the big scroll at the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympic Games.LCD is a liquid crystal display, not active light, by the transmission of liquid crystal to display, so the brightness is not as good as LED. Today's TVs are basically LCD..
- 1:How to distinguish LED screen
- 2:Is tft-led HD LCD screen or LED screen? OK or not?
- 3:What's the difference between outdoor LED screen and indoor LED screen?
- 4:Is tft-led HD LCD screen or LED screen? OK or not?
- 5:For LED display production and installation of technical information.
- 6:What is the difference between FHD screen and led
- 7:Is there a big difference between LED screen and LCD bottle? What are their advantages and disadvantages
- 8:What's the difference between LED screen and ordinary screen
- 9:What kind of screen is used for indoor LED display screen?
- 10:Difference between LED screen and LCD screen of water heater