What if I accidentally smashed the display?
Author:Yu Shuifeng Time:2021-10-09 12:27 Browse(162)
Although LZ didn't say what monitor it was, no matter what monitor it was, there was no need to repair it after it was broken. Just buy a new one.
Although LZ didn't say what monitor it was, no matter what monitor it was, there was no need to repair it after it was broken. Just buy a new one
the only thing we can do is to sell the rest of the wreckage to JS (the backlight module and driver board still have some market value), or keep them for research. Ordinary 24 inch display screen, second-hand 400-500 yuan, new but 1000 yuan.
- 1:What are the categories and uses of LED display?
- 2:What are the types of LED displays
- 3:What are the characteristics of LED screen
- 4:How to select LED display?
- 5:The difference between LED display and LCD??
- 6:The best way to identify LED screen and LCD screen
- 7:How to set LED display screen
- 8:Want to know how to classify LED display?
- 9:What are the common types of LED display
- 10:LED display detailed classification