What's the difference between LCD screen of TV and LCD screen of mobile phone?
Author:Luo Limin Time:2021-10-14 17:55 Browse(355)
Difference between LCD screen of TV and LCD screen of mobile phone:
The difference between LCD screen of TV and LCD screen of mobile phone is as follows:
4. There is also the color condition. The color of the computer is usually full and not too distorted. The color of mobile phone also depends on the material, IPS restoration degree is the most real, all aspects are excellent; AMOLED has the highest color saturation (some people think it's too high, leading to distortion. Indeed, after all, the technology maturity of this material is not as high as TFT, etc.) but it saves the most power. TFT is the most mature technology, but because of its high quality, the color is not as good as IPS AMOLED, so it has been gradually eliminated. If such a high PPI is used for the large screen of the TV, the resolution of the whole screen will be quite high. At present, there is no such high-resolution video. Even if there is one, the file will be very large, and the transmission is also a big problem. The cost of the screen will also be very high.
1. First of all, the pixel density is the so-called PPI, that is, how many pixels are contained in each inch. The PPI of computers is mostly between 70 and 140, while the PPI of mobile phones is mostly above 200
- 1:What is the difference between LED display and ordinary display
- 2:What's the difference between LCD and LED screen? Which is better?
- 3:How to do LED display
- 4:What is the appearance difference between LED display and LCD screen?
- 5:What is the difference between LED advertising screen and LED TV?
- 6:What is the difference between LED and LCD?
- 7:Working principle of LED display
- 8:What is a LED display? Be more specific.
- 9:What is the meaning of several scans of LED display screen? There are several driving scanning modes of LED display screen
- 10:What if the LED screen doesn't show?