What does LED TV and LCD TV mean
Author:Fan Guoliang Time:2021-10-14 11:23 Browse(335)
The LED is the light-emitting diode
LED is the abbreviation of light emitting diode. LED is used as light source. LCD is the abbreviation of liquid crystal display, which uses CCFL (cold cathode fluorescent lamp) as light source. Compared with LCD, LED backlight has thinner thickness, longer service life, more power saving and better color. lct
- 1:How to maintain outdoor LED display correctly
- 2:Who will repair the outdoor LED display?
- 3:How much is the budget of 58 square meters of LED display screen?
- 4:How much is the outdoor LED display per square meter
- 5:Outdoor P10 full color LED display screen now the lowest how much is a square meter
- 6:How to scan and calculate a square of P10 in LED display?
- 7:How much brightness of outdoor LED display is called light pollution
- 8:How to install outdoor LED full color screen
- 9:What is the difference between indoor display and outdoor display
- 10:All outdoor LED display power and power between the wire is always burning, how to do?