How to calculate the TV screen inch? For example, the 29 inch TV screen is: how many centimeters high and how many centimeters wide? What's 57 inches
Author:Lin Chuxiong Time:2021-10-07 16:53 Browse(710)
They are all diagonals of quantity
It's all the diagonal of quantity. 57 inch is also the diagonal of quantity. Today's TVs are led, and no brand produces 57 inch TVs. Without this size, there is no diagonal of 57. The unit of length is inch or centimeter. One inch is equal to 2.54 cm
- 1:The difference between LED and LCD
- 2:What kind of LED display do you have???
- 3:What is the difference between LED display and LCD display?
- 4:About the classification of LED display?
- 5:What is semi outdoor LED screen
- 6:Where is the largest LED screen in the world
- 7:LCD screen or LED screen
- 8:What's the difference between LED and LCD?
- 9:What does LED pixel screen refer to? What's the difference between LED pixel screen and existing display screen? What's the difference? Which one is better
- 10:What are the advantages and disadvantages of LED and LCD screen?