LCD TV display broken can repair it
Author:Christina Time:2021-10-07 17:54 Browse(634)
Only change the screen! It's not worth repairing.
Only change the screen! It's not worth repairing. It can be repaired. It is recommended to bring relevant products to the nearest after-sales service center and ask the service personnel to repair them. It is not recommended to repair them by yourself. Because the LCD TV is relatively precise, it is easy to replace them by yourself, which may cause damage to other parts.
- 1:What's the difference between TFT screen and LED screen?
- 2:What are the differences and characteristics between LED screen and LCD screen
- 3:What is the difference between LED screen and LCD screen?
- 4:LED display, what does LED display mean
- 5:The difference between LED and LCD
- 6:How much does LED electronic display cost per square meter
- 7:How to divide LED screen into good and bad
- 8:The difference between LED electronic screen and LED display
- 9:What is the difference between LED display and LCD screen?
- 10:What is led display for