What's the difference between TV, LCD and led?
Author:Liang Fubo Time:2021-10-13 16:52 Browse(571)
LED is good
LED is better.
compared with LCD, LED has more advantages in brightness, power consumption, viewing angle and refresh rate. The power consumption ratio of LED and LCD is about 1:10, and the higher refresh rate makes led have better performance in video. It can provide a 160 ° wide viewing angle, display all kinds of text, digital, color images and animation information, and play TV, video, VCD, DVD and other color video signals. Multiple displays can also be broadcast online. The single element reaction speed of organic LED display is 1000 times faster than that of LCD. It can be taken care of under strong light and adapt to the low temperature of minus 40 ℃. Using LED technology, we can make thinner, brighter and clearer display than LCD, which has a wide application prospect.
- 1:How to change words on LED display screen of outdoor advertisement
- 2:Does the LED screen refer to the outdoor advertising video or the computer at home?
- 3:What are the components of LED outdoor display
- 4:How to heat outdoor LED display screen
- 5:How to deal with the harsh outdoor environment for outdoor LED display screen
- 6:Why can't the outdoor LED display screen be detected when it is started for the first time? It can't use the copy mode. It must be detected by force and restart before using the copy mode
- 7:How to make outdoor LED display waterproof and what materials to use
- 8:Can outdoor LED display be waterproof
- 9:Why is the price of outdoor LED display different from that of the same model?
- 10:What is the development trend of outdoor LED advertising screen