LCD TV screen broken, how should repair
Author:dvfloyd Time:2021-10-07 09:04 Browse(496)
If you can tolerate that situation, you can continue to use it. The complete solution to this problem is to replace the LCD panel (equivalent to the price of buying a new TV). Go to the mobile phone market and buy a screen protector. It will be better to paste the injured screen together. When pasting, be careful not to break your situation. The manufacturer will not replace the screen for free If it doesn't affect your normal viewing, don't use it all the time. Now it takes 5000-6000 pieces to change a LCD screen. Wait a year or two until the screen really can't be used. The LCD panel will be cheaper, and the cost will be lower. Don't change it!!!! Hehe, don't change it. Now it costs more than 6000 yuan to buy a TV!? The outer screen is broken, the inner screen should be OK, use my method to paste a screen saver, it is estimated that it will extend a little time! If the simple lamp is broken, go to the maintenance department and replace it!! If your screen is obviously cracked, you can't! Go and get a new one!
- 1:What is an LED display? What works on top?
- 2:What is the general price of LED display
- 3:What is the difference between LED LCD and LED backlight screen
- 4:Is led and LCD the same?
- 5:What's the difference between the display's LPS screen and the LED screen
- 6:What does AMOLED screen mean?
- 7:What's the difference between LCD and led?
- 8:What are the main components of an LED display
- 9:What is the difference between LED LCD and LED backlight?
- 10:What are the categories and uses of LED display?