How much is the daily electricity charge of outdoor advertising LED large screen
Author:Wandering clouds Time:2021-09-28 10:15 Browse(891)
One square meter of LED advertising screen is about 30 to 40W, which is fully on all day, about 1 degree of electricity. The larger the area, the greater the power
One square meter LED advertising screen is about 30 to 40W, which is on all day, about 1 kilowatt hour. The larger the area is, the greater the power will be. It depends on the specific situation. The local electricity charge has something to do with the useful electricity, but it is generally affordable. For more information, you can consult xiayingmu. It is very experienced in this area.
- 1:Will the control panel of outdoor LED display screen be damaged by lightning
- 2:What conditions should be paid attention to when installing outdoor LED display large screen
- 3:LED screen ~ professionals answer about 48 square meters of outdoor LED advertising screen (can play video) P10
- 4:What is the difference between lianchengfa outdoor LED display and other LED manufacturers?
- 5:How much is P10 outdoor full color LED display?
- 6:I want to make a monochrome outdoor LED display, 2 meters long and 0.4 meters high. How much does it cost?
- 7:I want to make a LED screen for the market, about 3 square meters, for outdoor use. What's better and what's the price
- 8:What problems should be considered when making outdoor big brand LED display
- 9:How to deal with complaints of outdoor LED large screen disturbing residents
- 10:How many graphics cards do you need to carry those outdoor LED screens