My unit has an outdoor monochrome LED display, which is 12 meters long and 1.5 meters wide. Do you have any thanks to the people nearby? Does it affect the body?
Author:Liu Xiaohua Time:2021-09-27 08:02 Browse(799)
LED display is radiation, but very small, almost no impact on the human body! Compared to mobile phones, radiation is smaller than mobile phones!
LED display is radiation, but very small, almost no impact on the human body! Compared to mobile phones, radiation is smaller than mobile phones
LED display is a green and energy-saving product. If it does harm to people's health, the country will not push it! Don't worry, there is no impact! There must be radiation. All electronic products have radiation, which definitely has an impact on the body. If you are afraid of radiation, I suggest you the following points: 1. Turn off the display screen 2. Wear anti radiation clothes 3. Give me your mobile phone (because the radiation of the mobile phone is also very large, close to the human body and takes a long time, it is estimated that you will not be able to use it in the future).
- 1:What's the difference between LED TV and LCD TV.
- 2:LED and LCD display, which does not hurt the eyes?
- 3:How to check whether the display is led or LCD?
- 4:The difference between notebook led and LCD
- 5:Computer led and LCD display which good
- 6:What are the differences and advantages and disadvantages between LED and LCD
- 7:How to clean the home LCD screen?
- 8:What is the difference between LED LCD and LED backlight?
- 9:What is the difference between LED LCD TV and LCD TV?
- 10:How to detect the quality of LCD?