What are the design requirements of LED electronic display
Author:Wu Xiaohao Time:2021-09-15 10:14 Browse(905)
P generally represents the pixel spacing
P generally represents the pixel spacing. Hubei Jiawei optoelectronics Co., Ltd. is dedicated to provide you with the following services: ① undertake all kinds of LED display design, manufacturing and installation projects! ② Provide full-color LED display point by point calibration service! ③ Provide system level and chip level maintenance for LED displays produced by different manufacturers (including indoor and outdoor single and dual color, indoor and outdoor full color LED displays) LED electronic display screen is composed of tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of semiconductor light-emitting diode pixels evenly arranged. LED pixels with different colors can be made from different materials. At present, the most widely used are red, green and yellow. The development of blue and pure green LED has reached the practical stage
LED panel: LED is light emitting diode, short for LED. It is a display screen used to display text, graphics, images, animation, market, video, video signals and other information by controlling the display mode of LED.
- 1:How to control outdoor LED screen remotely
- 2:Outdoor LED display advertising target
- 3:How to install and maintain outdoor LED display advertisement
- 4:How big is the LED running screen of outdoor billboard
- 5:How much is the price of small outdoor LED display
- 6:What kind of scanning mode does outdoor full color LED display adopt? Why?
- 7:Outdoor LED display cost according to which to budget?
- 8:Outdoor full color LED display, what are the good brands in China!
- 9:How to easily identify the brightness of outdoor LED display
- 10:What's the difference between indoor display and outdoor display?