What is the point spacing of LED electronic display screen
Author:Shi Yinyan Time:2021-09-12 09:02 Browse(872)
The distance between LED electronic display points is the distance between the centers of pixel points, which is usually represented by P5, P6, P10, etc. for example, P10: the distance between pixel light beads is 10 mm
The distance between dots of LED electronic display is the distance between the centers of pixels, which is usually represented by P5, P6, P10, etc. for example, P10: the distance between pixels is 10 mm. LED electronic display is composed of tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of semiconductor light-emitting diode pixels evenly arranged. LED pixels with different colors can be made from different materials. At present, the most widely used are red, green and yellow. The development of blue and pure green LED has reached the practical stage
LED panel: LED is light emitting diode, short for LED. It is a display screen used to display text, graphics, images, animation, market, video, video signals and other information by controlling the display mode of LED.
- 1:Working principle of LED display
- 2:Knowledge of LED electronic display
- 3:What is the difference between LED backlight and OLED display?
- 4:What is the difference between LED display and LED backlight display?
- 5:How to distinguish LED display from OLED display?
- 6:What is the difference between LED display and ordinary display
- 7:What is the difference between LED display and ordinary display
- 8:What's the difference between LCD and LED screen? Which is better?
- 9:How to do LED display
- 10:What is the appearance difference between LED display and LCD screen?