Energy consumption of LED display
Author:Zhu Fengwei Time:2021-09-09 08:03 Browse(874)
Suzhou Hengsheng advertising planning Co., Ltd. answers for you:
Suzhou Hengsheng advertising planning Co., Ltd. answers for you: LED display is a new favorite of outdoor advertising, which has developed rapidly this year. The energy consumption of LED display depends on the situation. The energy consumption of different models of LED display is different. For example, the average power consumption of semi outdoor monochrome P10 LED display of Hang Seng advertising is 250W / m2, and the peak power consumption is 400W / m2. Moreover, the life of LED display is very long, generally 10000 hours. Therefore, from a long-term perspective, it is cost-effective. Suzhou Hengsheng advertising planning Co., Ltd. specializes in providing LED display design, production, installation, after-sales service and other through-train services. I hope it can help you. I wish you a happy work.
- 1:What is an LED display? What works on top?
- 2:What is the general price of LED display
- 3:What is the difference between LED LCD and LED backlight screen
- 4:Is led and LCD the same?
- 5:What's the difference between the display's LPS screen and the LED screen
- 6:What does AMOLED screen mean?
- 7:What's the difference between LCD and led?
- 8:What are the main components of an LED display
- 9:What is the difference between LED LCD and LED backlight?
- 10:What are the categories and uses of LED display?