50 inch LED display and 30 inch OLED display have the same price. For consumers, will you choose the former or the latter!
Author:Gong Shifan Time:2021-09-07 17:59 Browse(630)
in my submission
I think OLED is quite different from LED. OLED display can be folded or bent at will, and its display effect [resolution] is far more than that of current LED, but it can only be limited to the field of home or small commercial use. LED is doomed to die out in the field of TV display. I think Samsung and Sony will push home OLED display products in the next few years, At that time, there will be no LED TV, but led is the king of large advertising display, because if you want to produce a 200 inch LED display, the cost of LED will be far lower than that of OLED, so in view of your problem, I choose the latter! What is deep level. I'm sure I'll take the 50 inch one. Now I'll use the 42 inch one, and then I'll consider the 60 Inch one
- 1:What are the applications of LED display
- 2:How to change the content of LED display
- 3:What is the calculation method of LED display size?
- 4:How to connect LED display with computer
- 5:Some simple knowledge about LED display
- 6:What are the characteristics of LED display?
- 7:How to use U disk for LED display screen
- 8:LED large screen and computer monitor display synchronously
- 9:How to change the character of LED screen
- 10:What are the models / differences of HD LED large screen