Sharp lcd-37af3 TV doesn't work, two red indicator lights keep flashing
Author:Hu Ke Time:2021-09-12 11:20 Browse(808)
Hello! This fault is the switching power supply circuit problem, but it may also be the motherboard. Question... ① First, check whether the circuit components of the auxiliary switching power supply are normal... ② ? check whether the components of the on / standby control circuit are normal and standby. Control transistor circuit components are normal... ③ After the above circuits are checked and replaced, make the power supply circuit return to normal. Normal machine, if not, then test the DC-DC voltage conversion circuit chip on the motherboard, whether the voltage of each pin is normal, if so. During the measurement, it is found that one of the components is abnormal, but the surrounding components are normal again. Then it can be judged that the chip is damaged, and the fault can be eliminated by replacing it.. I came to see the comments.
- 1:What is the difference between sharp lcd-60su560a and lcd-60su465a
- 2:How about sharp lcd-60tx85a
- 3:What are the advantages of Sharp LCD TV
- 4:How about sharp lcd-60tx85a
- 5:Is sharp lcd45t45a a fraud
- 6:Sharp lcd-60my. What does x mean
- 7:What are the parameters of sharp lcd-32a33?
- 8:How about sharp lcd-70tx85a
- 9:Why is sharp TV still LCD? Isn't it all led now?
- 10:How about sharp / sharp lcd-50s3a