What's the difference between sharp lcd-70uf30a and Xiaomi TV 370 inch
Author:Lu Shuo Time:2021-09-12 16:51 Browse(499)
Sharp ud30a is a 4K TV.
Sharp ud30a is 4K TV.. Compared with ordinary TV, first of all, its resolution is as high as 3840x2160, and the picture quality is super clear.. Secondly, sharp lcd-ud30a is a smart TV with smart TV function;. Third, sharp ud30a also supports 3D.. So it's very suitable to buy.. Screen size: 70 inch backlight: LED resolution: 3840 × The best viewing distance of 2160: 4.5-6m, 3D TV: Yes, screen ratio: 16:9, product type: 4k2k, ultra high definition: 2160p.
- 1:What is the difference between OLED and led?
- 2:The difference between LED and LCD TV
- 3:LCD screen is divided into several kinds, at present IPS OLED which a few are doing
- 4:" Liquid crystal & quot; LCD or TFT?
- 5:Is OLED HDTV?
- 6:How long does it take OLED to replace TFTLCD
- 7:What is the explanation of OLED?
- 8:What are LCD, PDP, OLED and other standards
- 9:What is the difference between OLED TV and LCD TV of smart TV
- 10:What is the difference between LED, LED backlight and OLED? It's easy to understand