Which is better, sharp's lcd-60su560a or lcd-60tx72a?
Author:Jiang Ping Time:2021-09-11 16:52 Browse(710)
Hello!. Sharp lcd-60lx565a is better!. The two TVs have a lot in common. All 60 inch, 1080p resolution TV, XP super crystal screen.. The difference is. Sharp lcd-60lx565a is an optimized and upgraded product, which reduces power consumption by more than 10W, saves power and is thinner.. Sharp lcd-50su561a is a 50 inch smart TV and ultra high definition TV with a resolution of 4K (3840 * 2160); Sharp lcd-60su465a is a 60 Inch smart TV with a resolution of 4K (3840 * 2160). Both are Android systems..
- 1:The difference between LCD and led, which is better
- 2:What's the difference between LCD and led?
- 3:What's the difference between LCD and led?
- 4:TFT, OLED, led, LCD, CRT, led-tft, what is the difference, to be detailed and accurate
- 5:What's the difference between LCD and led in LCD TV?
- 6:Compared with traditional LCD TV, what are the obvious advantages of OLED TV?
- 7:Does OLED belong to LCD? Does that belong to led?
- 8:What are the advantages of LED or LCD screen material?
- 9:How to understand OLED?
- 10:Why is it often said that OLED has higher brightness than LCD?