How to set Sharp LCD 32j200a before connecting to computer
Author:Lost Memory Time:2021-09-11 10:18 Browse(562)
Sharp LCD 32j200a is a 32 inch LCD TV with 1366x768 resolution. So when using VGA or HDMI to connect the computer, the best resolution is 1366x768, and the refresh rate is 60Hz. In win7 system, it may be 59 Hz, which does not affect the normal use. Then use the TV remote control to confirm that the input source is the current VGA or HDMI. If there is a black circle around the picture that cannot completely cover the entire TV panel, you can try to update the graphics card driver. My home is also sharp. I don't know which interface you connect between TV and computer?.
- 1:What is the meaning of each part of Sharp LCD TV model? For example, sharp lcd-40lx620a, is it all LCD instead of LED?
- 2:What's the difference between sharp lcd-70tx85a and sharp lcd-70su665a? Which model is better
- 3:Sharp LCD, led difference that a mature, good effect, durable
- 4:Why is the front of sharp LED LCD TV also marked with LCD?
- 5:Sharp LCD and Skyworth LED which good
- 6:Is sharp lcd45t45a a fraud
- 7:How about sharp lcd-40m3a
- 8:Why is sharp's LCD TV so expensive
- 9:How about sharp-lcd55s3a
- 10:How about sharp / sharp lcd-70su665a