Sharp's lcd-50tx63a is different from 50tx55a.
Author:Luolinjiang Time:2021-09-11 16:53 Browse(475)
Sharp lcd-55s3a positioning: LED TV, Internet TV, smart TV, ultra high definition TV screen size: 55 inches, resolution: 3840 × 2160 screen scale: 16:9 power consumption (W): 151w size range: 50-60. Default to the home page, not to the TV interface, I don't like it very much.. 2. The system can't start up to one tenth of the snail.. 3. It often gets stuck.. 4. Sometimes the screen goes black suddenly, with sound but no image.. 5. USB is 2.0.
- 1:Nowadays, TV is developing rapidly. I heard that there are OLED TV. Do you know?
- 2:Which is better, gled or OLED
- 3:What is OLED TV?
- 4:Which is better than laser TV or OLED TV?
- 5:Is LCD TV the same as LCD TV?
- 6:What is OLED? Ask for advice
- 7:How to distinguish LCD and led from the outside without looking at the instruction manual? That is to say, how can you tell whether it is LCD screen or LED screen?
- 8:Which is better than OLED 4K or qled 8K?
- 9:TFT, TFD, ufb, STN, OLED and CGS?
- 10:What's the difference between OLED TVs?