Optical image function of sharp lcd-32g100a LCD TV
Author:Wang Yuanling Time:2021-09-10 10:15 Browse(979)
The screen is dimmed because the light around you is weaker
The screen is dim because the light around you is weak... When the light is weak, the screen is dark, and when the light is strong, it is bright... If this function is turned off, it will display according to the brightness you set... LZ is wrong~ When the light is weak, the display is a little bit darker, which is more eye protection and less hand stimulation. When the light is bright, the screen becomes bright, so that you can see more clearly..
- 1:The difference between LED display and LCD??
- 2:What is the difference between LED LCD and ordinary LCD
- 3:How to distinguish LED display and LCD display
- 4:What is LED backlight screen?
- 5:What is the difference between OLED screen and LED screen?
- 6:The difference between LCD screen and LED screen
- 7:What is the difference between LCD and LED screen???
- 8:What is the difference between LED screen and LCD screen?
- 9:What's the difference between LED screen and LCD?
- 10:What is the difference between LED screen and LCD?