Sharp lcd-46g100a TV can not watch, how to solve it?
Author:Bai Qing Time:2021-09-10 12:25 Browse(580)
1. If the power indicator of the TV is not on, it means that the TV is not connected to the power or the power key is not turned on, so it cannot be watched; You should turn on the TV and turn on the power button to return to normal.
1. If the power indicator of the TV is not on, it means that the TV is not connected to the power or the power key is not turned on, so it cannot be watched; You should turn on the TV and turn on the power button to return to normal.. 2. If the power indicator of the TV is on, but the screen doesn't show, it may be that the TV is in standby mode. You can press the standby key of the remote control to wake up the TV.. 3. If the TV screen has a display, but there is no TV program, it is generally the problem of signal source input. You can check whether the connection line between the TV and the set-top box or other equipment has poor contact. If necessary, you can try to re connect it with a new connection line.. 4. You can press the signal source key of the TV remote control, and then switch the signal source mode one by one.. 5. After the above methods are checked, the TV still can't watch, which means that it is caused by the hardware failure of the TV. It needs to contact the after-sales service of the TV to conduct a comprehensive inspection and maintenance to solve the problem.. ① The backlight tube may need to be replaced; ② May not support 64 bit computer graphics card, etc; ③ You have a high usage rate. LCD has a life problem, especially the early products. But on the other hand, if you change the light tube, it's a sky high price. It's less than a year. It's better to buy a new LED. Don't worry, although the price and performance of the product can't compare with now, you enjoy it first!.
- 1:What's the difference between LED and LCD!
- 2:What do LCD and led mean?
- 3:The difference between LCD and LCD TV
- 4:Which is better, LCD or led
- 5:What's the difference between LCD TV and led? What do they mean?
- 6:What is the difference between flat panel display and LCD??
- 7:How to distinguish LCD TV led, LCD screen
- 8:The difference between LCD TV and LCD
- 9:What is the difference between LCD and led
- 10:How many kinds of LCD and led? Hard screen?