The reason why sharp lcd-46le700a LCD TV can't be turned on
Author:Jiang Yanling Time:2021-09-10 09:12 Browse(880)
Sharp lcd-46le700a LCD TV can not be turned on for the following reasons and solutions:
Sharp lcd-46le700a LCD TV can not be turned on for the following reasons and solutions. 1. If the TV is not connected to the power supply, you can check whether the TV is connected to the power supply and whether the power key is turned on. If it is not connected or not, you can turn it on to solve the problem.. 2. If the TV can't be turned on because it's in standby mode, check whether you press the [standby] key of the TV remote control to make the TV in [standby mode]. You can press the [standby] key of the remote control or the [channel + / -] key on the TV body again to wake up the TV and return to normal.. 3. After the above methods are checked, the TV still can not be turned on. Generally, it is judged that the hardware failure of the TV leads to no response of the TV, including power board failure, high voltage board failure, main board switch circuit failure, screen wiring failure, screen failure, other parts failure, etc; It is suggested to contact the after-sales service of the TV set for comprehensive inspection and warranty.. It's not about TV! About the antenna! Is the signal quality not high.
- 1:Is monochrome screen LED? What do monochrome screen and OLED mean?
- 2:What is the future of OLED TV?
- 3:What's the difference between LED and LCD?
- 4:Which is better for eyes, LCD or led
- 5:The difference between LED display and LCD display
- 6:LCD or LED
- 7:Does OLED display use LCD panel
- 8:The difference between LED LCD and LCD TV
- 9:What is the difference between industrial LCD and general LCD?
- 10:Which is better, qled or OLED