How to use USB flash disk in sharp LCD
Author:Wei Jifan Time:2021-09-09 08:02 Browse(292)
The method is as follows
The method is as follows. 1. Prepare a USB flash disk, download the video file to be played on the computer, copy and store it on the USB flash disk;. 2. Insert the USB disk into the USB interface of the TV;. 3. Start the TV, enter the main interface of the TV, find the file management, press the confirm key to open, then find the external storage device, press the confirm key to open, you can see the file content on the U disk.. 4. Find the video file to play, select it, and press the confirm key to start playing.. 5. The USB interface of TV usually supports playing video files in avi, RM, RMVB, MPEG, 3gp, flv, DAT, VOB, MKV formats.. 1. Insert the USB disk into the USB port of the TV.. 2. Turn on the TV. Click signal source on the remote control.. 3. Display the signal source menu on the TV and select the bottom multimedia.. 4. The U disk that can be inserted in the TV has been shown as a disk directory. Then press up and down to select, press OK to open..
- 1:What kind of LCD screen are there?
- 2:LCD, which brand is good?
- 3:What's the difference between a real LED LCD TV and today's LCD TV?
- 4:What's the difference between LPL and TN????
- 5:What is the difference between LED LCD TV and LCD TV?
- 6:What is the difference between LED and LCD TV?
- 7:What is the difference between LCD and display
- 8:My LCD can't watch TV. What's the matter?
- 9:LCD TV and LCD TV as a computer monitor, which display effect is better?
- 10:How to detect LCD TV screen