What is the biggest difference between Panasonic and sharp in LCD TV
Author:Chen Fang Time:2021-09-09 12:28 Browse(855)
Expand all... There should be no big difference in this issue at present. In my understanding, the big screen is different, because Panasonic's big screens are all PDP's and sharp's are all LCD's, so it depends on what you buy. But if you are Chinese, I would mind if you buy domestic brands. In recent years, all the foreign brands sold in China are made in China, not with their own products, It's just technology. It's reported that 70% - 80% of the things sold by foreign brands don't use their own technology.. I know the ordinary TV sets before, such as Panasonic, FLP, Sanyo.. These brands are all produced in Chengdu TCL company, with a name.. Although sharp is known as the father of LCD, but the strength of TV is far less than Sony and Panasonic! Panasonic didn't make LCD TV before, but now it has stopped making plasma LCD TV. Although the picture quality can't compare with Sony, the quality is absolutely world-class. Sharp's quality is far inferior to that of Sony and Panasonic, its repair rate is far higher than that of Sony and Panasonic, and its image quality cannot be compared with that of Sony. If you want to choose between sharp and Panasonic, it's Panasonic. Of course, personal recommendation or support domestic..
- 1:OLED TV is so expensive, what's good about it
- 2:Why OLED will replace led
- 3:What is the difference between LED, OLED and micro led
- 4:What's the difference between TFT, LCD and led? What screen is my ordinary TV?
- 5:What's the difference between LED screen and LCD screen
- 6:Is AMOLED, OLED and plasma different（ Note: not LED backlight (LCD)
- 7:Who can tell me the difference between LCD and led?
- 8:The difference between TV LCD and led
- 9:What is OLED TV? okay?
- 10:Is our commonly used LCD LED or LCD? What kind of display media are did DLP OLEDs? What is a CCD motion capture camera?