What is the difference between sharp TV lcd-50v3a and lcd-50s3a
Author:Curly Yuki Time:2021-09-09 08:03 Browse(159)
There should be differences in the brightness of the screen or the scheme of the driver board. There should be nothing else.
Should be the brightness of the screen or drive board scheme is different, the other should be nothing.. The performance gap between the two TVs is 0! That is to say, it's exactly the same. The difference is that the former uses the latest processor, which is better than the circuit optimization. As a result, the power consumption is nearly 30W lower than the others. Because it's only 100 yuan less, it's more worth buying. Product Name: sharp lcd-55s3a 55 inch 4K ultra clear intelligent digital integrated LCD TV gross weight: 37.5kg best viewing distance (m): 3.0-3.5m resolution: 4K ultra high definition (3840x2160) TV type: whether the smart TV supports 3D: not support size: 55 inch.
- 1:Nowadays, TV is developing rapidly. I heard that there are OLED TV. Do you know?
- 2:Which is better, gled or OLED
- 3:What is OLED? Ask for advice
- 4:Why does Samsung say & quot; OLED TV has no future
- 5:What's the difference between OLED and uled displays?
- 6:What's the experience of having an OLED TV at home?
- 7:Is OLED TV promising
- 8:What does OLED TV mean by OLED? What are the benefits of OLED TV?
- 9:What is OLED
- 10:Why talk about OLED screen as the top screen