Is Apple's iPhone 6S using sharp LCD or LG????
Author:Tan Yu Time:2021-09-08 15:47 Browse(267)
Driven by strong demand from apple and Chinese smartphone manufacturers, Japan
Driven by strong demand from apple and China's smartphone manufacturers, Japan display this month reported a turnaround, in sharp contrast to sharp's shrinking display panel business. Getting more orders from Apple will enhance Japan display's ability to compete with sharp... Apple purchased iPhone displays from Japan display, sharp and LG display for use on iphone6s and iphone6s plus smartphones...
- 1:What kind of LCD TV is it?
- 2:Classification of LCD
- 3:What is LCM
- 4:What does LCM mean?
- 5:What type of LCD module is this? On the back, it says Xinyi electronic technology. The lower left corner of the front of the LCD reads RIT 253
- 6:How to calculate the input clock signal of LCD screen
- 7:Problems of Chinese character display program in 240128 LCD module
- 8:LCM, what does LCM mean
- 9:Hello!! Excuse me: does Sony TV 42ex410 have LCD and led? I just bought it. How does the manual say LCD?
- 10:What does LCM mean?