Computer Sharp LCD problems
Author:Birch Time:2021-09-08 16:52 Browse(912)
The problem of high voltage display
The problem of high-voltage display. Go fix it.. The backlight of the display is protected when it is on, which is the problem of the high voltage part.. One reason is that some lamps are aging or burning; Second, there is a problem with the high pressure plate. To be exact, this phenomenon is caused by high voltage protection. The reasons are the two points mentioned above.
- 1:What is LCD?
- 2:What is LCD
- 3:What's the difference between LCD and led?
- 4:What is LCD? What is a TFT screen?
- 5:What's the difference between LCD and led?
- 6:What is LCD?
- 7:Does LCD refer to LED or LCD
- 8:The difference between LED display and LCD display!
- 9:LCD display classification
- 10:Is the concept of LCD and LCD TV the same