What is the difference between sharp lcd-50v3a and sharp lx235a and sharp lcd-50s3a
Author:Wang Jian Time:2021-09-07 15:43 Browse(705)
The performance gap between the two TVs is 0
The performance gap between the two TVs is 0! That is to say, it's exactly the same. The difference is that the former uses the latest processor, which is better than the circuit optimization. As a result, the power consumption is nearly 30W lower than the others. Because it's only 100 yuan less, it's more worth buying. Product Name: sharp lcd-55s3a 55 inch 4K ultra clear intelligent digital integrated LCD TV product gross weight: 37.5kg best viewing distance (m): 3.0-3.5m resolution: 4K ultra high definition (3840x2160) TV type: whether the smart TV supports 3D: does not support size: 55 inch. First determine whether the signal source is switched to the video;. If the set-top box is a high-definition set-top box, connect it with HDMI cable (partial port), and tune the TV to HDMI signal source;. If it is a standard definition set-top box, directly connect it to the TV with the red, white and yellow AV cable, one by one;. The input signal of STB varies according to different brands;. If you can't connect it, you may need a adapter. Generally, there is a set-top box in the package. English or metric f-head is OK;. If not, change the set-top box to the TV to make sure there is no problem with the set-top box. If there is no problem with the set-top box, it is a TV problem..
- 1:What is the difference between LED and LCD TV
- 2:What is the difference between LED and LCD?
- 3:How to distinguish LED TV and LCD TV, which is better
- 4:How to distinguish LED TV and LCD TV, which is better
- 5:What's the difference between LED and LCD TV?
- 6:What's the difference between LED and LCD TV?
- 7:The difference between LED and LCD
- 8:What do led and LCD mean? What's the difference between them
- 9:What's the difference between LED and LCD
- 10:What is the difference between LED and LCD