Sharp lcd-46lx840a and sharp lcd-46lx640a
Author:Wang Xiaojing Time:2021-09-07 14:36 Browse(600)
Lcd-46lx840a and sharp lcd-46lx640a, both of which were launched in 2012, are led backlit LCD TVs with 3D and Internet functions, with a refresh rate of 100Hz. The difference is the screen. 840 series adopts Sharp's 4 colors (RGB + yellow auxiliary color) to make the color more colorful. 640 series is a low-end 3D network TV with X ultra precision panel. There is not much difference in appearance, and the performance is almost the same. However, due to the shortage of funds, sharp's global performance continues to decline, so now is not the best time to sell. And wait and see, sharp's time will prove that sharp is not such a good choice. Domestic brands are good choices regardless of price and function. I hope the owners will be careful! ~..
- 1:The material of IPS LCD and OLED is good
- 2:Why is OLED screen brighter than LCD?
- 3:What is the difference between LED and OLED and LCD display?
- 4:What's the difference between OLED and LCD in iPhone x
- 5:How is OLED different from LED and LCD in display
- 6:Excuse me LCD OLED LED that kind of good?!?
- 7:The differences and characteristics of LCD, IPS, AMOLED, SLCD and OLED on mobile phone screen.
- 8:Is OLED really better than LED screen?
- 9:Does OLED AMOLED belong to LCD? What's the difference between them?
- 10:What's the difference between OLED and LCD in iPhone x