What is the difference between sharp lcd-55my63a and sharp lcd-55ds6000a
Author:Wu Zhaoming Time:2021-09-07 17:58 Browse(803)
The performance gap between the two TVs is 0
The performance gap between the two TVs is 0! That is to say, it's exactly the same. The difference is that the former uses the latest processor, which is better than the circuit optimization. As a result, the power consumption is nearly 30W lower than the others. Because it's only 100 yuan less, it's more worth buying. Product Name: sharp lcd-55s3a 55 inch 4K ultra clear intelligent digital integrated LCD TV product gross weight: 37.5kg best viewing distance (m): 3.0-3.5m resolution: 4K ultra high definition (3840x2160) TV type: whether the smart TV supports 3D: does not support size: 55 inch. Sharp lcd-55ds6000a 55 inch 4K ultra high definition intelligent LCD TV is very good, Rui intelligent, application software download, video on demand, high speed eight core, ultra narrow frame, display effect is very good.. Gross weight: 26.0kg. Origin of goods: Chinese mainland. Resolution: 4K UHD (3840x2160). TV type: 4K ultra clear TV, smart TV. Energy efficiency grade: Grade II. Screen size: 55 inches.
- 1:The reason why led and OLED are energy-saving and environmental protection is that they can emit light by themselves and do not need backlight
- 2:What is the difference between LED and LCD?
- 3:What are the current popular LED materials and OLED materials
- 4:Can TFT-LCD production line produce OLED products
- 5:What's the difference between LCD, LBD and led?
- 6:Who is better than IPS LCD than super AMOLED?
- 7:What is the difference between OLED lighting and LED lighting?
- 8:LCD classification?
- 9:Under the condition of the same price, which do OLED TV and LCD TV choose?
- 10:Is there any difference between AMOLED screen and TV OLED