What is the difference between LCD splicing screen and LCD TV
Author:Kun Time:2021-10-10 13:33 Browse(385)
Ordinary LCD TV screen does not support continuous use day and night. LCD splicing screen is designed for monitoring center and display center, and supports continuous use for 7x24 hours.
Ordinary LCD TV screen does not support continuous use day and night, LCD splicing screen for monitoring center, display center design, support continuous use in 7x24 hours.. The service life of backlight of ordinary LCD TV screen is 10000-30000 hours, while that of did LCD screen is more than 60000 hours, which ensures the consistency of brightness, contrast and chroma of each LCD screen used for splicing display screen after long-time use, and ensures that the service life of display screen is not less than 60000 hours.. In short, the LCD splicing screen can form a super large display screen, which is mainly used in places with large occasions, such as squares, stations, docks, etc; General household or indoor are using LCD screen..
- 1:How to monitor the broadcast of LED outdoor large screen advertisement
- 2:Suitable for outdoor LED display format, the size is 16 m x 6 m, what size should the animation be?
- 3:How much mainline should 100 square outdoor LED display screen use
- 4:How much is the outdoor LED display price per square meter
- 5:What are the models of outdoor full color LED display?
- 6:P16 outdoor full color LED display price?
- 7:Please tell me how to make an outdoor LED display waterproof box, please see clearly: want to start, not to buy. Thank you first!
- 8:Must outdoor embedded LED display be equipped with air conditioner
- 9:How much is the cheapest outdoor P10 LED display per square meter
- 10:How much is an ordinary outdoor LED display