What is the difference between LCD TV and LED TV?
Author:Fang Yuanjin Time:2021-07-21 16:52 Browse(345)
The former uses LED as backlight and LCD screen.
The former uses LED as backlight and LCD screen.. The latter is to use led instead of LCD screen, just like the huge display on the street, which is arranged with many LED diodes. Transplanting to the TV is to make the LED diodes extremely small to display pictures.. There is an essential difference between the two. Don't be fooled by dealers. The latter is much more advanced than the former!. The two TVs are mainly different in backlight. The LCD TV you are talking about should be "CCFL TV", that is, LCD screen with lamp as backlight. The disadvantage is that the whole machine is relatively thick, energy-saving and short service life. LED TV is the LCD screen with LED as the backlight. Compared with CCFL TV, it is thinner, energy-saving and has a long life. However, the price is relatively high, but it is no big problem. If you want to buy it, you should choose the latter..
- 1:Who has LCD production technology? What is the name of LCD workshop（ For example, there is a PCB chip called SMT workshop?
- 2:Does the LCD display have a high voltage module? If so, how many volts?
- 3:What are the LCD TV modules and integrated circuits?
- 4:What does LCD backlight mean?
- 5:The difference between LCD controller and LCD controller
- 6:What are the connection modes between LCD and IC
- 7:What does FS LCD mean
- 8:Why can't LCD be driven by DC voltage
- 9:What is the LCD model?
- 10:What are the forums about LCD-TFT?